Saturday, July 23, 2011

outing days

the 1st outing was on Friday,I went out with cherrie and jun hui, we ate krispy kreme and shopping^^ this day, I found that i'm quite persuasive in asking people to buy stuff, andthe victim was cherrie, haha, she spent a lot of money leh.jun hui leh, he went to all the way to bts just to buy a screen protector==
then, the 2nd outing is today,I went to hueiti's house leh, of cuz, together with khoo. khoo, i noe u r reading this, i was really happy today leh!!!(especially bully u in the game, haha), hueiti leh, no doubt, u r more beautiful than last time ad, but hor, still very noob lo, haha, next time go your house bbq again,ok?^^

2 comments:

  1. wa, u so panai. got update summore == i lazy dun wan update liao. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah,u so panai,call me pretty aaaaaaaa.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I so paiseh liao.Wahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete