Tuesday, November 22, 2011

haiz. . . i really hate u d. . .or just what i did u just feel nothing? i just want u to treat me better,y u can talk to other ppl so gently, but to me always like scolding, y i ask u to do sth like. . . wei, i offer u 'if u tired i giv u my place to sleep la', u will reply me,'no need la!' not even 'no need la:-)', but to another person is' thank you:-):-):-)' so bias!!! i dunno why lo, i think i already treat u very good lo, i purposely walk to your house to help u pack(walk leh!!! from rampai to pv leh!!!), n then, i purposely revise As physics just in case u will ask me, so, when u dun wan, i really very sad...aiya, nvm la, after typing out, i feel better d, N THEN!!!!! FOR THOSE WHO NOE WHO'S THE PERSON I M TALKING ABT, DUN CAKAP BANYAK2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment